[Wine] Soul Reaver 2 problem

dante195 wineforum-user at winehq.org
Mon Jul 26 06:54:32 CDT 2010

Hi, I've got problem with this game. I've installed it, patched with official 1.02 patch, and I've cracked it because it wanted cd even when it was in the dvd station. When I'm starting it I can't see anything, only black square that I think is my main menu. I'm punching Enter and intro is comming but the guy is all grey and next images are invisible and I can see only some triangles. When I press Escape the black rectangle is shown(I think it's my menu in the game).
I'm using Wine for Xubuntu 9.04, I think it's v1.20.
Is there anything that can help?