[Wine] Wine 1.2 + Firefox 1.6.8 + Adboe Flash = Help......

tumas wineforum-user at winehq.org
Tue Jul 27 01:28:23 CDT 2010

Well, i was using linux and also wine already a few years ago and i never got such a problem, which i have now. but i always switched back to windows. so now i wanted to do the final step;
My Plan is actually quite easy: Install Firefox (3.6.8 at the moment) for Windows with wine 1.2, install also the flash-plugin and i can use my windows program to record some streams.... The problem is, that it just do not want to work for me..... im not able to get the flash plugin to run. and to be honest, i do not know what to do. i already tried older versions of the adobe flash but no change.
Whenever i try to start any kind of flash-stream, wine frozes and i can only use the "killall" command to stopp it.

i can not believe, that nobody else got this problem?!

so what am i doing wrong? im really curious

and do i have to use windows again only because of this very easy issue?