[Wine] Wine 1.2. - dBpoweramp won't recognise cdrom

soundcheck wineforum-user at winehq.org
Tue Jul 27 10:41:14 CDT 2010

Hi folks.

I am trying to get dBpoweramp 13.5 to work on wine 1.2.

It doesn't recognise my cdrom (/dev/sg3). I tried pretty much everything to get it working. I tried it also on different machines.

Here is the discussion and a more detailed description what I tried so far at the dBpoweramp forum:

http://forum.dbpoweramp.com/showthread.php?p=101496#post101496

EAC ( in ASPI mode) is working fine.

I tried all SCSI modes which are supported by dBp. Nothing worked.

The Q that came up over there was if SCSI passthrough is supported?

Any ideas? Let me know if you need more information.

BTW. I had it working some time ( 3-4 month) ago (older Ubuntu/ older Wine)

Thx a lot.