[Wine] Re: Hardwood Solitaire and Wine 1.2-rc7

aphred wineforum-user at winehq.org
Tue Jul 27 11:13:01 CDT 2010

Have wine 1.2 and still have the same problem with hwsoliii.exe which is that when it tries to install, it gives a message that there is a serious problem and has to be shut down. Tried to get a debugging log  but I guess being a newbie, I don't understand that nor where to get it and how to use it. Will keep trying with your help til the program installs. The same problem exists with Fedora fc 13 and Ubuntu 10.4. Can send a screenshot of the error message if needed. Thanks for the help.                      Bob