[Wine] Re: minimap and Leaderheads not showing up in Civilization IV

asch wineforum-user at winehq.org
Wed Jul 28 18:51:07 CDT 2010

Well, I set the vendor and device IDs on registry, as well as set up the video memory to 384 (had a crash due to "not enough video memory available" before that, not happened again yet). Also enabled Multisampling and set DirectDrawRenderer to opengl.

Yet, the artifacts and corruptions still appear.

Well, not that bad. I can always look at the forests and remember of a pristine night, near the calm shores of a fresh and calm lake, under the bright of the divine stars and of their reflexes on the lake. All of that while fucking a whore. Man, nothing as romantic as fucking a whore.

Anyway, if any of you have success on getting rid of these artifacts please tell me, I might as well try AA just to see what happens (I can always save the game :p)