[Wine] Re: NWN2

doh123 wineforum-user at winehq.org
Thu Jul 29 15:23:41 CDT 2010

graylion wrote:
> Hi all
>
> I have managed to install NWN2 and have installed DirectX9 and .Net 2.0 and the VCruntimes and also added the following to my registry
>
> [HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Wine\Direct3D]
> OffscreenRenderingMode = fbo
> UseGLSL = enabled
> VideoMemorySize = 256
>
> but very clearly NWN doesn't find the graphics card as it wine about nt having 128M of graphics memory and no 3D ability.
>
> Any ideas?

you don't need .NET.. for the main game, just to try to get the editor working, which doesn't even work fully with it, so best not to install it.  The rest looks good... so I'd suggest, if you try a Virtual Desktop and it still doesn't work.. to check your graphics drivers and make sure they are working right.