[Wine] Re: Paltalk

The Inquisitor wineforum-user at winehq.org
Fri Jul 30 05:00:41 CDT 2010

Just to let you know, it worked for me following  your advice. However, there was a problem and that is whenever somone displays one of the origional "emoticons" such as "Smile" :) it would crash.

So I went to one of the chat rooms and disabled the option to show emoticons. This solved my problem.

However from time to time every so very long I paltalk crashed, but I have yet to see why it is.

I only replied here so that if anyone else wants to try it, then they can just read the post and know the problems and how to fix it. :)

Thanks once again