[Wine] Re: Wine crash wien diferent games, desont even start

Rold wineforum-user at winehq.org
Sat Jul 31 03:11:05 CDT 2010

dimesio wrote:

> Do you mean the AppDB? Those are the only instructions supported here.
> Can't tell without more information.
>
> What version of Wine? If it's not 1.2, upgrade.
> What graphics card/driver?
> Pick a game, run it from a terminal, and post whatever messages appear. http://wiki.winehq.org/FAQ#run_from_terminal

Yes I mean AppDB.

My version its 1.2, oh and my C: folder desappear after iRO installation, but when I reboot it appears again. This is terminal output (I installed it on a normal ubuntu folder cuz I dont want to be rebooting my computer every tryout):

rold at rold-laptop:~/Desktop/openkore/iRO$ wine start ' /home/rold/Desktop/openkore/iRO/Ragnarok.exe'
fixme:exec:SHELL_execute flags ignored: 0x00000100
Application could not be started, or no application associated with the specified file.
ShellExecuteEx failed: Path not found

Thanks for your time :)