[Wine] Re: getElementsByName

DaveDrouin wineforum-user at winehq.org
Sat Jul 31 14:20:32 CDT 2010

Hi lahmbi5678 - yep I tried earlier on and it didn't do anything to resolve the issue.  I'll try it again but still the main thing is that mshtml.dll needs to do something when getElementsByName is called and the native one in wine is unimplemented presently.  Of course I could always go and figure out what the heck this code should do and try to come up with a solution - maybe someday - perhaps by seeing what was done for getElementByID for starters.  But having no clue about the code in general and writing C for me is as enjoyable as walking on a bed of hot coals.  I'm just presently hoping someone with a clue could and the desire to could eventually implement it.  I'll give it a whirl in a decade or so once I'm done working 80 hours a week on other programming tasks.