[Wine] Re: World of Warcraft OpenGL render problem

zaibas wineforum-user at winehq.org
Tue Jun 1 01:28:01 CDT 2010

Yes, I've understood that.
But I think my card isn't that bad even with these Intel drivers.
This is glxgears print:

Code:

4972 frames in 5.0 seconds
4979 frames in 5.0 seconds
4992 frames in 5.0 seconds
4977 frames in 5.0 seconds
4704 frames in 5.0 seconds

Well something like an old Nvidia models (FX5200 and other similar), my OpenGL is working fine too, I can play for eg.: Unreal Tournament 2004 with high details with almost no lag.

At the moment wine don't even let me to give a try playing WoW in OpenGL mode, I'm absolutely sure that it would run better than in D3D. Even 30 FPS would be cool for me.