[Wine] Fwd: Unhandled exception

Eduardo Bach bachonlist at gmail.com
Tue Jun 1 16:02:59 CDT 2010

Hello Frédéric,

Thanks for the help. I found a workaround for the problem. I moved the whole
game folder inside the folder /home/Myhome/.wine/drive_c, and the game
started to run. I had already run programs outside of this folder, but I am
newbie to the wine, and maybe have all the contents inside the folder
drive_c is a new request unknown to me. I'm sorry to have taken your time.

Bach