[Wine] Re: Avoid the Gecko dialogue

etwineb wineforum-user at winehq.org
Wed Jun 2 03:45:39 CDT 2010

Thats nice, it is somewhat similar to the reason of mine,
I made few Archlinux packages with win32 programs (http://aur.archlinux.org/packages.php?O=0&K=ezzetabi&do_Search=Go&detail=1&C=0&SeB=m&SB=n&SO=a&PP) and I wrote a small wiki article with suggestion about how to make win32 packages (http://wiki.archlinux.org/index.php/Arch_wine_PKGBUILD_guidelines).
Besides I find the wine menu quite unnatural for a linux desktop and it is confusing if anyone wants to install a program for all users.