[Wine] Re: Problem when trying to start Codemasters DiRT (GLX error)

Detructor wineforum-user at winehq.org
Thu Jun 3 19:13:59 CDT 2010

Thunderbird wrote:
> These days the most common cause of GLX errors are misconfigured drivers, that's why I said to check that first. The opengl info looks correct. I can't easily say why you see a GLXBadDrawable error. Are you using compiz?

yes to the last one...but I've tested it with metacity active...no change.

but if you say it's on the driver side...hmm...don't know, I've never seen that error nor had I ever glx errors (only when (indeed) the driver wasn't installed correctly. But I reinstalled it now and rebooted without a change...