[Wine] Re: Spore fails to run on new Wine versions, plus fglrx issues

NihilistMatt wineforum-user at winehq.org
Sat Jun 5 06:20:41 CDT 2010

Also, I got the card revision wrong - it's a HD4600, which probably makes no difference anyway.

I would have tried the open-source radeon drivers, but given that even a Linux-native copy of GZDoom was choking terribly on them, I didn't rate my chances with Spore. (In fact, Spore wouldn't run at all, but I later found out that I was still using nVidia's 32-bit libraries for some reason).