[Wine] Graphics problem

kongstad wineforum-user at winehq.org
Sat Jun 5 06:31:16 CDT 2010

Hi

I have a problem with a teletubbies game from BBC.

It installs and runs, but the colour map seems all wrong.

When I run in fullscreen with 24 bit colours, they are dark, red=black blue=red etc.

I tried going to 16 bit, but this makes them mostly black. Going to 8 bit will make the game not start.

I tried starting in windowed mode, but this has the same effect as 16 bit, mostly black.

I've scoured this forum, but I cannot find a fix for this.

I've uploaded a screenshot on
http://picasaweb.google.com/lh/photo/XvVvHHHPAa7L8ESd3FlAFg?feat=directlink

Somehow I think there may be a simple fix for this, but it eludes me.