[Wine] QQ International - How to troubleshoot an app that wont run?

kiamo wineforum-user at winehq.org
Tue Jun 8 11:59:23 CDT 2010

As I mentioned in the subject, I have installed the latest version of QQ International (beta 3), under wine in ubuntu lucid.

It installs without much trouble, however when I run the application, nothing happens.

How do I begin troubleshooting this application to see if I can make it work?

Or if anyone happens to know of an x64 linux qq client that actually works that would be great too :D

(empathy and pidgin don't work, and the official linux qq client doesn't support 64bit, and isn't in english anyway)