[Wine] help running TES IV:Oblivion

nashod wineforum-user at winehq.org
Thu Jun 10 14:28:17 CDT 2010

so I installed wine using Ubuntu software center (so I assume it's the latest version but I'm not sure)  and tried running a couple of games with it but when i installed TES IV:Oblivion well... the installation went smoothly the patching too but when i run the game the luncher goes up normally but when i press play wine's virtual desktop closes and the game doesn't run i tried running the game directly but still nothing so what should i do to play?