[Wine] Knights of the Old Republic - White Polygons

BeWop wineforum-user at winehq.org
Thu Jun 10 20:26:01 CDT 2010

I'm sure this has been asked before quite a few years ago and in great quantity, but I've been searching threads on various sites for a few hours now, and can't seem to find a fix.

Anywho, I have KOTOR installed, and it runs in fullscreen and all that, however, all my polygons are white, as in, there is no textures. All the text within the game is also just blue boxes. This obviously makes the game unplayable, and was wondering if anyone had a quick fix for it. I was told 1.00 works better than 1.03, but they both result in this problem.

It runs fine on windows7.

Specs:
Intel N450 1.66 ghz (PineTrail)
1 gb Ram