[Wine] QQ International - How to troubleshoot an app that wont run?

James McKenzie jjmckenzie51 at earthlink.net
Fri Jun 11 20:03:15 CDT 2010

kiamo wrote:
> ah!  Thanks.
>
> However, it still crashes when I try to log in.
>
> It gives me the following output:
> http://pastebin.com/7JWHu5nz
>
> I don't see anything particularly helpful in there.
>
> Does it give anyone else any ideas?
>
> Sometimes it doesn't crash but times out instead.

Looks like it is using a partially implemented function in the crypto
library:

fixme:crypt:SystemFunction041 (0x1973fa0, 168, 1): stub [RtlDecryptMemory]

Does this program 'pop up' an authentication window when it starts in
Windows?

What is expected at this time if the program is installed in Windows?

James McKenzie