[Wine] Wine & Pro/Intralink

James McKenzie jjmckenzie51 at earthlink.net
Sat Jun 12 21:46:39 CDT 2010

Usurp wrote:
> James McKenzie wrote:
>
>> Of course.  Batch files are NOT executables.  Try this:
>>
>> Wine cmd (continue command line from here).
>>
>> Also, any attachments are stripped, for the main part, before being sent
>> out to the mailing list.
>>
>> James McKenzie
>>

> "Of course." icelolli has already run cmd since the very beginning of that thread, and started the .bat file from within it.
> Read his previous comments.

I just visited the site and downloaded the compatibility listing for
this product.

I will attempt to attach to an Applications Database entry for all to
see.  Looks like this product requires JAVA and ORACLE CLI CLIENT...(and
may require a local Oracle Database as well, something that Wine
presently does not appear to support, but I can and am willing to test.)

James McKenzie