[Wine] Exe works in one directory but not in another

l2k-Shadow wineforum-user at winehq.org
Mon Jun 14 23:31:59 CDT 2010

I have a program in a directory which works in wine without a problem. I copied this program to another directory but now it's freaking out about missing dlls like this:
err:module:import_dll Library MSVCP50.dll (which is needed by L"Z:\\drives\\system\\Business\\BotDev\\l2uthless Chat New2\\ARDENC.DLL") not found

How come it works in one directory and not another? Is there something i am missing? I did not install this program via an automatic installer, nor does it use registry, so simply copying all the files should not break the program.

Thanks for your help.