[Wine] WoW Issues

Andrew McKinnon goodolandy2001 at yahoo.ca
Tue Jun 15 07:06:50 CDT 2010

Hello,

I think it might be your motherboard.  According to my Google search on
msi 790fx-gd70, I got results that it is a motherboard using an AMD
chipset.  Since ATI users know just how much catch-up is needed for ATI
video card drivers so the cards can perform as well as Nvidia. With ATI
and AMD now being the same company, I would speculate that if Ubuntu is
using AMD proprietary drivers for your MB, those drivers may also not
offer great performance like a MB using an Nvidia chipset.

Just my guess.

Andrew