[Wine] Certified Fraud Prep Exam

kgalbraith wineforum-user at winehq.org
Tue Jun 15 09:29:54 CDT 2010

Hello everyone,

I am new to WINE, and it's abilities.  I am trying to run a prep program that is designed for windows (obviously) and I am getting wicked errors.  Sadly, the makes of the software have absolutely no knowledge of Linux.  I got a direct x error, and fixed it via their solution.  That lead to another error, and the vendor and I are working on this problem.

I could easily install it on her windows laptop, but we are leaving the country for 3 weeks, and bringing my laptop.  So, I need to get it working on here.  I am in the process of making a windows VM, but if i can get it working on WINE, I would prefer that.

 link to error message  (http://imgur.com/lamU6.png)