[Wine] Lotus Notes 7.03 crash when changing workspaces

Martin Gregorie martin at gregorie.org
Thu Jun 17 12:08:25 CDT 2010

On Thu, 2010-06-17 at 16:54 +0100, David Gerard wrote:

> As long as I use only one workspace. If I open it in one
> workspace and change to another, it's likely to crash.

I've seen this, but only with one particular program and only when two
copies of it were running in the same Wine prefix.

I have no idea why the program in question was affected except that it
is a very old Win95, or even Win 3.11, program that seems to be written
in VB 3. I run other programs that don't have this problem.

Martin