[Wine] Re: Installing Final Fantasy XI on Ubuntu 10.04 Netbook Remix

DaVince wineforum-user at winehq.org
Thu Jun 17 15:54:44 CDT 2010

When in doubt, try it, I guess! Unless you don't have one to test it on.

I'm not sure on the specs that FFXI requires, but you have to keep in account that your video card will usually need to be at least a few years newer than the software it was written for. Experiences may differ depending on the hardware support of your graphics driver, mostly (ie. if it will work well with 3D in Linux; Intel kind of has a bad track record there). I could run some 3D games on my Eee 701 with integrated Intel chipset just fine, and others would barely work at all.