[Wine] Problems with NTFS...

Robertux wineforum-user at winehq.org
Fri Jun 18 17:42:41 CDT 2010

My sincere recognition for the great work developed when making Wine.

I am having a problem with the version 1.2-rc3; specifically I cannot write (from applications that they run in Wine), toward NTFS partitions; the strange thing is that I can read and until erasing files (from the browser of Wine or from Xplorer2 for example).
If I run Ltspice for example, I can load without problems the file with the circuit (this file is in a NTFS partition); but when trying to run a simulation of the same one, then Ltspice opens a window where says:
" Trouble writing nnn bytes to the disk ... Full? Permission Problem ?" (Where nn is the quantity of bytes that is not always the same one)
To be exact I have seen that the programs begin to write a small quantity of bytes in the partition (between 10Kb and 300Kb), and stops then to stop with some error message.