[Wine] Pictures from Canons DPP jump upwards after 1 sec

Lanzi wineforum-user at winehq.org
Sat Jun 19 06:36:11 CDT 2010

Hi Forum,

I use wine (1.1.42) for years, especially for Caons DPP Rawconverter. A really good tool if you are in professional photography.

For years now, I had the problem, that every picture I open, it flips/jumps app. 20% upwards, so that you cannot see everything. Especially horizonzal pics jump 50% upwards...

Now I reeinstalled my debian/Sidux and found out, that now the effect has become stronger. The Pic jumps up appr. 50% vertical and 90% horizontal.

Have a look:
http:/www.hoffmeister.it/wine-dpp.jpeg
http:/www.hoffmeister.it/wine-dpp1.jpeg

How can I change this? Is it a bug?