[Wine] Compumap Office v4.0.8 under Wine 1.2rc3 under Ubuntu 9.10

zxMarce wineforum-user at winehq.org
Sat Jun 19 18:31:45 CDT 2010

Hi, long title, first post.

I tried to install Compumap 4.0.8 to no avail. Here's my console output, along with the command line I used to run the installer:

Code:
xxx at XLaptop:~/Escritorio/Compumap Office Full$ wine instalar.exe
fixme:ntdll:find_reg_tz_info Can't find matching timezone information in the registry for bias 180, std (d/m/y): 0/00/0000, dlt (d/m/y): 0/00/0000

A flick of a window appears very briefly on the desktop, but other than that, INSTALAR.EXE does nothing.

The Compumap program came from here: http://rapidshare.com/files/72322240/Compumap_Office_Full.rar.

Any pointers on what to do will be more than welcome!

TIA,
zxMarce.[/code]