[Wine] Troubles patching Anarchy Online

James McKenzie jjmckenzie51 at earthlink.net
Sun Jun 20 10:30:18 CDT 2010

Ivraine wrote:
> Ok, now I am completely stumped. I got Internet Explorer working perfectly (Or at least as good as it gets) and got a missing dll, yet I still get the same error, "An unsupported operation was attempted" and have no clue on how to get around it. Does anybody know what this is?

We need much more information to help you.  What was the name of the
missing .dll.

Try running the program in a terminal session:

http://wiki.winehq.org/FAQ#run_fromm_terminal

and if the result is quite lengthy, you can produce a logging file and
post it to a site like pastebin.com and post the URL to the resulting
page here.

How to produce a log file is described here:

http://wiki.winehq.org/FAQ#get_log.

Please provide this and we will attempt to help you further.

James McKenzie