[Wine] Blizzard game bug

tparker tparker at etherstorm.net
Tue Jun 22 19:33:46 CDT 2010

On 06/22/2010 04:20 PM, Drevi wrote:
> > I've read in many sites that downloading wldap32.dll and setting to native makes the game work, but no luck for me.
> I'm runing Wine 1.2-rc4 on Fedora 13.

I saw this in the thread about this problem on ptr, but haven't been
able to test it on my computer. Is wldap32.dll a file from an older
version of Windows? I have searched for it on machines we have running
windows7 and vista and neither box seems to have the file.

The WoW servers are finally coming back up for people to be able to
start testing work arounds on this bug on the live servers, but I'm not
even getting error messages in the terminal when it locks up.