[Wine] Multiple wineserver instance in a single wine environment

TrCounter wineforum-user at winehq.org
Wed Jun 23 23:31:19 CDT 2010

Hi everyone:

I got a wine environment, and i need to run Ares and Internet Explorer together, but when i run Internet Explorer with Ares up, Internet Explorer stucks, but when i run alone, or with any other application (i test with ccleaner, ms word viewer, ms excel viewer) does not stuck.

I want to try another instance of wineserver for internet explorer separated but in the same .wine/ folder, i try with a binded directory, but takes me the same wineserver anyway.

I am using Linux (Ubuntu Lucid 10.04), and wine 1.2-rc3

cheers!