[Wine] Re: No fonts in izotope RX

izotope-qa wineforum-user at winehq.org
Thu Jun 24 12:55:11 CDT 2010

Hey todd_r,

I noticed your question come down the wire and thought I'd offer some help. We don't do any testing of RX in a Wine environment and it's not officially supported there.  I don't know much about the platform, but it's possible that Wine doesn't have support for GDI+. Under Windows, RX uses GDI+ to perform its font rendering. It uses the Tahoma font which should be installed by default on all versions of Windows.

Please make sure that the version of Wine you're using has GDI+ implemented or has Tahoma properly installed.