[Wine] Re: Running Chandler, error message when moving files

dimesio wineforum-user at winehq.org
Thu Jun 24 18:19:26 CDT 2010

AfrikaDietmar wrote:

> It only works on Ubuntu 8.04 “Hardy Heron” & Ubuntu 8.10 “Intrepid Ibex”.
> http://downloads.osafoundation.org/chandler/releases/1.0.3/#enduserlinux

They only have .deb packages for those two versions of Ubuntu. That doesn't mean it only works on those two. They also have a compressed (tar.gz) Linux binary that you simply extract and run from the program directory. I downloaded it, and it seems to work fine on openSUSE 11.1 despite that not being a supported distro.  You might want to give that a try if you haven't.

As for the Windows version, I tried that and get the same result as you in 1.2-rc4. Native riched20 doesn't help. You should file a bug.