[Wine] TacOps 4. Windowing problems

hovercake wineforum-user at winehq.org
Sun Jun 27 05:36:18 CDT 2010

Hi!

I thought I'd try to run TacOps 4 using Wine. It's a turn based tactics game with very simple 2D graphics. I pretty much assumed it's so simple that it would run.

But, windows and menus in the game go behind and in front of each other wrong, and windows end up with parts of the graphics getting wiped.

I've tried various settings and a few things in winetricks with no luck so far.

Any suggestions as to what I can try next?

Please ask if you require more information!