[Wine] Wine and mouse wheel tilts

Kunasha wineforum-user at winehq.org
Sun Jun 27 07:33:22 CDT 2010

I'm not happy with the way that Wine interpretes mouse wheel tilts (remaps them to scrolls)

I want to change this to keyboard input. I want to do this because I use the wheel tilt to change target in World of Warcraft when I play in Windows, and I want to carry this over to Linux.

I'm a bit of a n00b, but does anyone have any idea how I'd go about doing this? I know how to apply patches and compile from source.

I've tried using various mouse remapping or stroke gesture tools to do this, including xautomation, easystrokes, imwheel and so on, but none of them work like I want to - if I press two buttons at once it will ignore the reassignment.

Would really appreciate it! :)
 - Kunasha