[Wine] Re: Morrowind GOTY on Darwine - empty resolution list?

doh123 wineforum-user at winehq.org
Tue Jun 29 22:53:39 CDT 2010

James McKenzie wrote:

> xrandr is on the 'to do' list.  I don't know if it was pushed out to 2.6
> or if it will make it into the 2.5 series somewhere.  I do know that
> Apple's X11, based on 2.3.5 does not have it.
>
> James McKenzie

nothing has it yet... but someone was nice enough to start the process with a basic version.. though I haven't gotten their code to function that great.. or at all.. yet... but I've been playing with it.

http://lists.macosforge.org/pipermail/xquartz-dev/2010-June/002882.html

the mailing list contains patch files for adding in what was made... which helps bring it closer to a reality.