[Wine] Need help with WineBottler

mat_mannen wineforum-user at winehq.org
Wed Jun 30 05:05:18 CDT 2010

Yo fellas!

I'm having some problems with WineBottler.

I'm trying to connect to a ventrilo server with a gsm codec (I think) which isn't supported on mac os. A friend who is on the same server uses regular wine and it works for him, but are there any way to make it work with WineBottler as well? Or should I just do it the "hard" wy and install Wine? Couldn't find XCode on the DvD I got with the mac book though.

Just ask me if you need any more information about it, I'm not an expert on this things :P

Thx in advance