[Wine] minimized application in WINE but can't find it again

Darothane wineforum-user at winehq.org
Wed Jun 30 07:52:23 CDT 2010

hi

I'm running Ubuntu 10.04 LTS and using the latest version of WINE (downloaded yesterday)

I am currently running a downloader/installer in WINE and i minimized it accidentally and now i can't find it to restore it, it's not a huge issue as i'm sure the downloader/installer is still running but i would like to know how far the progress on it is...

I'm running WINE in a Virtual Desktop but i can't see anything other than the blue 'wallpaper'

any help would be appreciated :)