[Wine] How to tell a program that I have the right DCOM installed ?

antoiner wineforum-user at winehq.org
Tue Mar 2 17:23:53 CST 2010

Hi,

I try to install a windows 98 application and it auto detects if I miss some libs ..... However the program tells me that my system needs to be updated and then try to update it and then when it comes to dcom installation it tells me that a better version is installed and exit the installation process.

I have wine 1.2.39

How can I tell that I use the right DCOM98 (the wine implementation) ?

How can I know witch dll are needed by my program ?

Best regards,