[Wine] Re: X Error of failed Request

Deusdies wineforum-user at winehq.org
Thu Mar 4 03:33:20 CST 2010

I have a very similar problem. Programs install fine and Office 2k7 works flawlessly (from what I've noticed). I installed Borderlands and Civilization IV successfully, but when I try to start either of those two I get

X Error of failed request:  BadMatch (invalid parameter attributes)
  Major opcode of failed request:  136 (GLX)
  Minor opcode of failed request:  5 (X_GLXMakeCurrent)
  Serial number of failed request:  990

I have ATI HD5750 and ATI's propriety drivers. The system is Ubuntu 9.10