[Wine] Re: Quick Tax

QuickTaxGeoff wineforum-user at winehq.org
Thu Mar 4 09:19:11 CST 2010

Hi monicarm,

Geoff here from the QuickTax team. There are likely some work-arounds to run QuickTax with Wine, but in my experience if you're using some flavour of Linux the best bet is to use QuickTax Online, which works with Firefox, IE and Safari.

If you're trying to get QT2008 to run in order to access data in your TY2008  tax file, contact our tech support team and I'm sure we can help you out. It'll likely involve sending us the file. Here's where to find them: http://support.intuit.ca/quicktax/index.jsp

If you don't have any luck, contact me and I'll see how I can help. You can find my contact info here: http://www.intuit.ca/en/intuit/media_index.jsp

Cheers,
Geoff