[Wine] Re: Working in Office Live Workspace

Jonners59 wineforum-user at winehq.org
Thu Mar 4 16:10:16 CST 2010

Sort of.  I have two "issues" out.  Not being able to open docs on remote "devices" and sometimes on my desktop and Home folders.  And another which is the subject of this thread.  The problem is that trying to fix both, by following all the threads I now find that I can not open any documents or the applications.  I am getting error "IOPL" messages instead.  I have tried reinstalling WINE, but that's not worked, so I think I need to stop tinkering.