[Wine] Volunteers needed to update checklist of top 50 games

DanKegel wineforum-user at winehq.org
Thu Mar 4 17:22:12 CST 2010

If you have a couple hours, and don't mind a little mindless web
searching to help Wine, please read on.

http://wiki.winehq.org/GameChecklist is a list of the top 50 PC games
released in 2009.  For each game, it has a link to the appdb page for
the game and its wine compatibility rating, and a link to GameRankings.com's
page for the game and its native rating.

I hope this list will help focus Wine developer effort productively on popular games.

I could use a little help extending that list back to previous years.
Anyone interested?  Instructions are on that page - mostly it's just
"pick a year, look at the top 50 games for that year, and add the appdb id
for each game to the text file for that year."
I'd do it but my wrists are fried.
Email dank at kegel.com if you want to help.

Thanks!