[Wine] Re: Performing a Regression Test

zac wineforum-user at winehq.org
Thu Mar 4 19:51:48 CST 2010

I realized I was doing something really foolish. Because of my lack of experience, I had copied the command wrongly...

How about this? Any better?

Code:

zac at debian:~/wine-git$ ./wine start /Unix /home/zac/.wine/drive_c/Program\ Files/Houaiss/Houaiss.exe
wine client error:0: version mismatch 0/395.
Your wineserver binary was not upgraded correctly,
or you have an older one somewhere in your PATH.
Or maybe the wrong wineserver is still running?

I don't know what to think or do... Could anyone help me understand this?

Thanks!