[Wine] Silverlight Application in Wine

Gert van den Berg wine-users at mohag.net
Fri Mar 5 12:12:08 CST 2010

On Fri, Mar 5, 2010 at 13:29, rziya <wineforum-user at winehq.org> wrote:
> Hello,
>
> I am trying to run a LiveTV application  (Tivibu - http://mw.webtv.ttnet.com.tr/Tivibu.exe) using silverlight. However the installer fails during Silverlight installation. And the application installs if I ignore the error. (naturaly it does not work).  However I can install the dowloaded version of Silverlight without problems. Any ideas? Advice?
>
> Ruchan

1. Complain to the site that you can not use their appication since
they use Silverlight.
2. Ensure that you are using the latest Wine (1.1.3something) and post
terminal output. See the FAQ for instructions.
3. Try running the application directly under Linux using Moonlight
http://www.mono-project.com/Moonlight