[Wine] Re: Performing a Regression Test

zac wineforum-user at winehq.org
Fri Mar 5 18:08:37 CST 2010

So, I don't know if I'm doing right, but I ran 'make clean' now, from the wine-git directory. When it was over, I ran 'git bisect bad', since the program didn't even install.

Code:

debian:/home/zac/wine-git# git bisect bad
Bisecting: 4847 revisions left to test after this
[90024d03b2d1ee694f6fa56c45157f168efd9554] riched20: Remove superflous casts.
debian:/home/zac/wine-git#

Now I suppose I should repeat the procedure, runing ./configure && make deps && make... Is that right? And then try to install the software again from the compiled wine. I hope I'm doing the right thing!