[Wine] Re: New Wine user on OS X - Installer problems.

doh123 wineforum-user at winehq.org
Sat Mar 6 11:15:49 CST 2010

you should ask somewhere that uses WineBottler, like their place, since its not supported here... this is for normal Wine.

That said, you do need to run in a new wineprefix to see if it fixes like the previous reply said.

in your home folder, in a hidden folder called .wine is where your whole fake drive C and stuff usually is with Wine, but I think WineBottler makes its own somewhere else, or can make multiple in separate apps... I don't recall, its been a long time since I played around with it.