[Wine] Exploration of Wine as a desktop shell

Jim Hall volunteer.jim at gmail.com
Sun Mar 7 09:35:25 CST 2010

I would like to note that even though Guillible Jones has come up with
basically unworkable ideas so far, he seems to have an active mind. I'd like
to encourage him to keep trying. I'm hoping that the lists responses have
given him knowledge that will help him as he keeps trying to learn. There
have been "off the wall" ideas that have turned out to be workable.

I hope he keeps trying and refining and we keep helping.

Jim