[Wine] Re: Wine on Mac -- ePSXE 1.7.0--PLEASE HELP!!

wad11656 wineforum-user at winehq.org
Sun Mar 7 21:47:07 CST 2010

James McKenzie wrote:

Again, these questions need to be asked on the WineBottler Trac.
Functionality given by this program is not given by native wine and thus
is off-topic here.  However, if you are experiencing a program problem
that you think has to do with Wine, then research the program in the
Applications Database and if you cannot find the answer, ask here.  I
know this is a fine-line, but if it has to do with how to use
WineBottler, you will have to ask Mike.  If it has to do with how to I
use/install program XYZ, then ask here after looking in the Applications
Database (emphasis is to clear up any confusion.)

James McKenzie[/quote]

dimesio wrote:

> WineBottler is a third party app. It is not supported here. This forum is for plain Wine.

Ah, I see. Well, this is actually a very obvious point. I should have thought this through a little more before posting. Thank you for your patience, support, and quick responses! Once I know how to work everything properly, I know I'll be able to trust this forum as a reliable source.

Thank you again! (Close topic)