[Wine] Re: Windows API to connect UnixOdbc is not functional in Wine

nithin wineforum-user at winehq.org
Wed Mar 10 08:16:36 CST 2010

Thanks for the reply

The 'freetds' is already installed.

I will paste the details here:

# cat /etc/odbc.ini
[SERVER]
Driver = FreeTDS
Description = ODBC Connection using FreeTDS
Trace = No
Server = 192.168.1.79
Port = 1433
Database = Northwind

# cat /etc/odbcinst.ini

[FreeTDS]
Description		= TDS Driver
Driver		= /usr/lib/odbc/libtdsodbc.so
Driver64		=
Setup		= /usr/lib/odbc/libtdsS.so
Setup64		=
UsageCount		= 1
CPTimeout		=
CPReuse		=

# ls libtds*
libtdsodbc.so  libtdsS.so

If I use 'Isql' command I am able to connect using the  same dsn which I use to connect with our application

# isql SERVER sa 1100zz
| Connected!                            |
| sql-statement                         |
| help [tablename]                      |
| quit                                  |

Thank you